As the role of Learning and Development evolves, businesses need a faster return on their people with the ability to adapt with ease and learners seek more personalised learning experiences and autonomy, it leaves a wider gap between learning, skills, performance management and business objectives.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- What is credentialing?
- How can it help L&D and Talent teams?
- What are the practical steps to deploying credentials in your business?
If you are looking to:
- Reward your staff for their contribution to the business and the skills they have obtained
- Bridge the gap between learning and performance
- Enable better visibility and portability of skills beyond standard competency frameworks
- Incentivise an autonomous learning culture
- Recognise membership
- Or are a training provider, regulatory body or awarding body who just wants to save money on the number of certificates you print
Your speakers are
David designs technical solutions that are fit for purpose and function effectively in the client’s target environment. Working closely with the client, he gathers and analyses client requirements and documents the LMS solution to ensure the solution has impact.
Jes was Head of Consulting at Kineo until 2020.
With over 10 years’ experience in the education and L&D sectors, Nina is responsible for working with a range of global clients to understand their needs, and interpret these needs into viable solutions. Nina is passionate about her customer relationships and ensuring they receive not only a solution that is fit for purpose but also a high quality service.
Podcasts and Audio
The value digital credentials can add to your organisation
Discover how implementing digital credentials in your learning strategy can benefit pro-active learning behaviours.READ MORE
Designing effective digital first learning programmes
We all need to think digital first with learning these days - and that's where we can step in with valuable advice. So how to you create engaging, impactful learning that sticks?READ MORE