With advances in technology, interactive video has recently burst into the limelight, but is it right for your learning needs? From induction to sales and product training, we're sharing our best ideas on how and in what situations you should branch into interactive video to move your learners from passive viewing to active engagement.
Using this guide you'll discover:
- what types of learning work well delivered as interactive video
- ideas on how to use interactive video for different learning needs
- top tips for delivering interactive video without breaking the bank
- tried and tested formats and templates
- examples of interactive video in action.
Add some sparkle to your videos with interactive features and make a real impact.
The rise and rise of interactive video – are you missing out?
In 2018, Netflix’s interactive sci-fi film ‘Bandersnatch’ gave viewers a world streaming service first - the chance to drive the story by making decisions for the main character.READ MORE
Podcasts and Audio
The future of video is interactive
Introducing Kineo’s stream of thought - our monthly podcast about all things L&D. This time - interactive video.READ MORE