While every organisation is different, there are a common set of levers available to Learning and Development leaders to move forward the maturity of their L&D function and in turn their ability to make an impact on their organisation. With the changes we’ve all experienced in the past 18 months, the need to learn and evolve has never been greater, so now is the time to take a critical eye to how L&D engages and supports the business.
How did Red Hat, Ace Hardware and TPG Telecom take their L&D capability to the next level? Join the Kineo team and our special guests in this session to determine where your organisation sits on the learning maturity continuum and how to rapidly mature your learning organisation.
Our special guest panel speakers:
- Tesh Patel – Director of Learning Platforms, Red Hat University, Red Hat
- Warner Ebeling – Learning & Development Lead, Ace Retail Training, Ace Hardware
- Bevan Preston – Learning Solutions Designer, TPG Telecom
In our white paper The Learning Maturity Model, we presented an overview of a model Kineo developed as a reflection of our market insight work, a discussion of what is driving organisations to accelerate their movement toward a greater level of learning maturity, and examples that illustrate how organisations can transition from one maturity stage to the next.
Where’s your organisation on the journey? Are you just starting out at the Chalk & Talk stage, or aspiring to Future Gazer status?
Determine where your organisation sits on the learning maturity continuum and learn best practices for taking your next step forward, from those who have done it!
In this session you will learn:
- What is driving organisations to accelerate their movement toward a greater level of learning maturity
- Examples that illustrate how organisations can transition from one maturity stage to the next
- What you can do to help your organisation move to a more mature model
Ready to mature your own learning organisation?
Discover how we can help you create better learning experiences. Drop us a line to book a free consultation with one of our learning experts.