Our annual report looks at what's really happening in the L&D world right now and what’s coming in the future. We share our spin on the real-life stories, challenges and successes we’ve heard from you - in interviews with our clients and an online survey.
And this time it’s personal! We discovered this year that personalisation for the learner is a big preoccupation. Whether that means tailoring the learning content you offer, allowing employees to determine their own development pathway or being aware of individual technology requirements, it’s on our minds.
Get this year's report to find out:
- the key L&D trends we identified from interviews with our clients
- what happened to last year’s big buzzwords
- the importance of 'learner power'
- why globalisation is creating a challenge for many L&D teams
- why so many want to make their learning platform ‘a destination’
- the skills you may need as a modern L&D professional.
Learning Insights: The global learning race
In this webinar, delivered in partnership with The Learning and Skills Group, we’re delving into the findings on part three of our Learning Insights research.READ MORE
Reports and Guides
Learning Insights #3: The Global Learning Race
New research published by Kineo at City & Guilds Group, the leading global skills development body, reveals that employers across the world are racing to upskill their workforces.READ MORE