How To Transform And Enhance Your Compliance Training Using LX And UX Principles
The number of hours spent in compliance training can quickly add up, especially when organisations have large audience groups to train and a wide curriculum of topics. The smallest of issues within the course design can lead to high volumes of complaints, disengagement with the topic, lost hours of productivity, low completion rates and fuel the ongoing negativity for mandatory training.
In this webinar, we explore the current challenges and trends organizations face when designing compliance learning. We take a view on the learner experience (LX) and user experience (UX) and explore ways to help improve these using proven approaches and techniques.
In this session, you will gain insight into:
- The pain points organizations are currently facing with compliance training, old and new
- Taking a more human approach by designing better learning experiences
- Going beyond compliance training to support a compliance culture
- Creating learner experiences that resonate, using personalization and design thinking
- Using data to help track ROI and support evidence-based decisions for design
- Leveraging learning design patterns to deliver effective and consistent learning experiences