It’s hard for L&D teams and business stakeholders not to be jealous of their marketing colleagues. So much data to draw on, so much evidence of what’s working (and what isn’t), so many insights to tell them what to do next!
But finally, L&D teams have the same opportunity to gather data and support their stakeholders with rich insights. They can see exactly how their learners are interacting with learning content and make changes based on evidence. They're improving engagement, completion and the overall effectiveness of their elearning content.
How are they doing it? With learning content analytics.
In this webinar, we explore the benefits of learning content analytics for L&D teams and their business stakeholders. You'll find out how it can help you:
- Measure and prove the effectiveness of your digital learning content design
- Gather the insights you need to make better design decisions in the future
- Improve engagement, completion rates and longer-term success
- Justify the investment in elearning design models and approaches, backed by evidence
- Gather insights to help inform and support business cases for further investment
Set yourself up for success in 2023 with an evidence-based approach to learning design!
Ready to get started with learning content analytics?
Drop us a line to book a free consultation with one of our learning experts, or find out more about Kineo Analytics.
Your speakers are
Introducing Kineo Analytics for Learning Content
Kineo embrace data analytics, taking it beyond technology and infrastructure, expanding service model to include a data lens for the design and development of content.READ MORE