We all know that the only certainty in today’s world is change. Totara understands this, which is why they offer flexible enterprise learner management software (LMS), learner experience systems (LXP), and performance management technology solutions that allow companies to adapt and thrive in an ever-evolving working environment.
As leaders in digital learning, Totara partners with a global network of over 1,400 customers and more than 90 partners in the sector. Totara acknowledges its partners’ collective hard work and exceptional accomplishment.
We are immensely proud to announce that Kineo has nabbed two out of six awards in the coveted recognition program, which is split into five regional Top Seller Awards, and one Global Partner of the Year Award. Kineo has been awarded in the following categories:
- Totara Top Seller Award, Asia-Pacific – Kineo APAC
- Totara Top Seller Award, Latin America – Kineo LATAM
Richard Wyles, CEO of Totara, said: “The Totara Awards showcase the power and versatility of the Totara platform. The innovation demonstrated by our partners and customers in delivering outstanding learning and talent development experiences for their people is truly inspiring.”
Meet Totara – a leading LMS, LXP, and performance management technology
The innovative software solutions company offers affordable, collaborative, and effective e-learning that enables organisations to upskill employees on their own terms. The Totara Learn LMS platform helps organisations ensure compliance, improve safety processes, and reduce business risk through powerful technology and learner-focused user experience.
Custom-build your courses, combine courses, assign content individually or departmentally, collate reports, and more – from one amazing, intuitive platform. Ultimately, Totara provides the freedom to grow and retain talent, help employees align with company values and goals, and perform at their very best.
It’s no wonder that it’s an absolute pleasure to sell in just about any industry worldwide. And that’s why Kineo chose Totara.
About Kineo and Totara
We’re incredibly proud to add the two Totara Partner Awards to our growing collection of awards, which endorse Kineo’s tailored eLearning, gamification, learning, and development strategy, and technology models.
At Kineo, great learning runs through our veins. Our dedication to high-quality digital and blended learning – from strategy and design to delivery and results – is what drives us to give our customers the right tools to implement impactful upskilling.
Sharing so much of our own vision, the Totara LMS systems blend seamlessly with the four key pillars that underpin everything that we do at Kineo:
- Learner-centred features and user experience – we are determined to provide digital learning that makes sense to the learner, using a powerful blend of AI and customisable, role-based dashboards. It’s the smartest way to learn!
- Kineo wrap-around support and service – We’re not just your provider; we’re your partner. From onboarding to ongoing service, our customer experience team walks the road with you, using online help, webinars, and a web-based community via Totara.
- Robust analytics as the norm – We transform information into actionable insights. Kineo Analytics won’t leave you drowning in data that you don’t know how to use, but will help you collate the facts you need to help your learners improve their results.
- Business learning and outcomes come first – Technology comes second. Maybe even third. Unlike many of our competitors, Kineo’s primary focus is to identify and address skills gaps and provide useful tools to prepare your organisation for tomorrow’s challenges.
Partnering with the pioneers at Totara, it’s no wonder that our global Kineo teams deliver award-winning service in digital learning and development and performance management. We put learners at the heart of the solution, and for companies who put their trust in Kineo and Totara, it really shows.
Ready to take Totara for a spin?
We’re ready too. Talk to one of our e-learning experts about your company’s upskilling requirements to find out how the Totara and Kineo LMS systems can transform your employee development.