The compliance training landscape is changing – join us and special guest speakers from HSBC and Ofcom as we shine a light on the enduring challenges in compliance learning and take you on a journey towards your compliance North Star.
The number of hours spent in compliance training can quickly add up, especially when you have large audience groups to train and a wide curriculum of topics. And with multiple stakeholders to balance, serious fines and repercussions if you get it wrong, and ongoing pressure to ‘make it engaging’ – your compliance learning may feel like an impossible challenge.
Go from overwhelmed to equipped and make compliance learning work for you.
Join HSBC, Ofcom and the Kineo team as we discuss:
- The pain points organizations are currently facing with compliance training, old and new
- Taking a more human-centered approach by designing better learning experiences
- Going beyond compliance training to support a compliance culture
- Creating learner experiences that resonate, using personalization and design thinking
- Using data to help track ROI and support evidence-based decisions for design
- Leveraging learning design patterns to deliver effective and consistent learning experiences
And why not explore more in The Kineo view on: Compliance elearning.
Ready to transform your own compliance learning?
Discover how we can help you create better learning experiences. Drop us a line to book a free consultation with one of our learning experts.