Product Knowledge E-Learning
Companies face a major challenge in developing and delivering product knowledge training. The challenges include:
- Keeping up to date: products change rapidly. For example there have been over 60 new versions of the BlackBerry since its launch in 2002 – that’s one every five weeks.
- Keeping it short and focused: sales people who need product knowledge information work in challenging, fast-paced and
often noisy retail environments. The learning has got to get to the point, quickly.
- Making it engaging: delivering ‘just the facts’ about the product isn’t enough to increase sales. Learners need to know the benefits, how to recognise customer needs for a product, and how to close the sale.
- Keeping costs down: given the pace of change, product knowledge e-learning has got to be cost effective, otherwise the maintenance costs will be prohibitive.
Read more about the Nikon Case Study.
Find out more about our approach in the video below.
Kineo’s rapid approach to product knowledge e-learning used with companies including Nikon, Vodafone and Motorola, enables:
- Rapid response in a matter of weeks, with prototypes developed in days
- Short, focused modules: 20 minutes or less to ensure they fit with the job pressures
- Engaging e-learning: using customer challenges, stories and a range of interactions to ensure variety, pace and learner engagement
- Easy updates: Kineo’s approach uses updatable Flash which means that clients don’t need an authoring tool to edit the content – it can be done easily in XML – so the client has complete control when it comes to changing product information
Contact us to find out more on how we can help.
Read our free product knowledge white paper.