Kineo’s VP of Learning Speaking at ASTD
New England Area Conference: “Innovations in Learning”
For the second year in a row, Kineo’s Cammy Bean will be speaking as part of the ASTD New England Area Conference on April 20 in Chelmsford, MA. This year’s conference theme is “Innovations in Learning”.
ASTD New England Area local chapters have joined forces to create a very special event designed to share resources, emerging experience and best thinking in a highly engaging, eye-opening conference.
Elliot Maise, of the Maise Center, will present the opening keynote, “the Future Landscape of Learning,” via live web conference. The closing keynote speaker will be Anders Gronstedt, president at The Gronstedt Group, who will focus on The Gamification & Mobilization of Learning.
Cammy Bean, VP of Learning Design at Kineo, will lead two concurrent sessions on ‘Yawn Proofing your e-Learning.’ Cammy served as the ASTD TK12 Planning Committee Chairperson and will be a featured speaker at this year’s ASTD LearnNow conferences in San Francisco and Boston.
“Last year’s ASTD New England event brought together over 200 practitioners from the area,” said Cammy. “It was exciting to be a part of the conference and I’m looking forward to being part of another great event. In my session, I’ll share some simple ideas and strategies to help people improve the quality and engagement of their elearning programs without busting the bank.”
Other presentations and topics that will be exhibited include:
- 11,000 pages down to 1 tablet; An Innovative Tablet Learning Solution with Executive Support – gain insights on how to sell your idea, develop your strategy, and implement them while gaining executive support
- Mobile Performance Support & Social Learning - Develop a mobile learning strategy with five important decisions you’ll have to make
- Training with the Brain in Mind – Consider developments in brain science and neuropsychology to help get clients motivated and stay motivated!
- E-Learning Freebies; Making Something From Nothing. What can you get for free? What are the trade-offs? When is free a bad or good idea?
- Performance in a Nano-second; 5 Techy Ways to Train Better, Smarter, and Faster
- Mobile Learning at LL Bean – learn key tips to kick-start your own iPad training plans into action
- Building Effective Training to Reach a Large Community – discover key ways to make learning more accessible.
For more information on the ASTD New England Area Conference and to register, click here.
If you’re interested in attending Cammy’s sessions, you may also be interested in downloading Kineo’s free guide to Yawn-Proofing your e-Learning.